- Contradictory post-#Harvey vote & #GOP support for PuertoR statehood highlight need to prioritize humanitarian need. bit.ly/2wbmAcX 3 weeks ago
- In speaking to #GOP base, #POTUS's ‘Great’ ‘Amazing' 'Tremendous' misses mark - PR is devastated, not time to brag. nyti.ms/2jZUuRk 3 weeks ago
- New Jersey, Maine Shut Down Governments Amid Budget Impasses - WSJ google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.… 3 months ago
- Thanks to @AtlCoOEM for providing materials for @StocktonSL students to distribute at #EHC Wellness Fair today. https://t.co/JGXIc7UWko 5 months ago
- #Disaster #Preparedness starts at home! @Stockton_edu @ServiceLearning at #EHC Wellness Fair - Zion Lutheran Church… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- How a Four-Legged Snake Challenges Paleontology’s Illusions of Social Neutrality
- Spreading the Preparedness Word – Not as Painful as a Sharkbite!
- “Hangry” – not just an advertising word, but a concept to consider in our practice?
- VIDEO: The American Red Cross Teams With Salvation Army to Help Residents Recover From Storm
- Welcome and a Brief Introduction to the Site
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Behind my current professional activities and research interests lies a somewhat unique story: I was trained in my graduate work as a paleontologist. In fact, my dissertation focused on the community ecology of a long-extinct group of primates that inhabited … Continue reading
I am posting here a blog post from Leah Roman who, like me, is interested in how professionals can bring public health and emergency management messages to the public. On Wednesday night, #Sharknado3 premiered on Syfy Network. The American Red … Continue reading
Why does conversation and connection seem easier over food? Here’s an idea! Continue reading
After last week’s storms that impacted southern New Jersey counties, I had the honor of serving with American Red Cross – South Jersey region as a volunteer. We responded by opening Reception Centers and Bulk Distribution sites, and also as … Continue reading